The TR2 system is highly customizable
to meet each customer's specific needs. Packaging options range from fixed rack mount to ruggedized mobile suitcase.
The next generation high-speed D/A playback system (12-bit DAC). It is capable of converting digital signals to analog data at sample rates from 6-1250 MSPS (input files may be sampled at any rate from 6 to 250 MSPS or at a fix 1250 MSPS). The large array of high-speed disk drives enables continuous playback and RF upconversion between 0.01-20.0 GHz. The playback server is Linux based and a full X-Midas based software suite is provided.
- Playback Bandwidth of 3-500 MHz
- Standard RF conversion from 0.01-20.0 GHz
- Highly Customizable
- 2 user-selectable bandwidths
- Output level of -5 dBm
- X-Midas based software (Linux OS)
Single Conditioning Options
- 1U Upconverter
- Standard tuning 0.01-20.0 GHz
- Attenuation from 0-63 dB
- Integrated Control from TR2 software
- Optional output switch filter bank to remove mixing spurs and images outside of playback RF